A great chance for couples to strengthen their marriage.
- Presenters: Jim and Lesley Ramsay
Jim was Senior Minister of our church a long time ago! He then served with Evangelism Ministries. Now in 'retirement', JIm and Lesley serve as mentors with the independent church planting movement, with churches like EV Central Coast and Salt Wollongong.
Jim and Lesley have 4 kids and an ever growing number of grandkids.
- Program: 9am-5pm at Engadine Anglican Church
- Morning Tea, Lunch and afternoon tea included
- An important day when couples can review their marriages & check out what God has planned for them in marriage.
- Cost: $45/couple & includes a copy of the book 'Married for God'. If you have a copy of the book, the cost comes down to $30/couple
- Register by contacting the Church Office. Payment can be made by cash at the Church Office or you can Direct Debit in to the General Fund quoting " marriage course & your name"
- You will not be asked to speak to the group, just your spouse.
Thought the day we look into:
- God's purpose in marriage
- Understanding each other in a marriage relationship
- Clarifying expectations
- Sexual attitudes
- Constructive conflict
- Realigning your marriage for ministry
For further information, contact Jenny & Pat Kennedy